Premimum BOPP Thermal Lamination Film for Book Covers
Premimum BOPP Thermal laminating film for Book Covers consists of
BOPP + EVA. BOPP is the base film while EVA act as the glue layer.
It is widely used for book covers, like textbooks, magazines. Both
glossy and matte are popular on the market, thickness including
18mci, 20mic, 22mic, 25mic.
AfterPrinting serve BOPP matte lamination film in normal quality
and premium quality(see picture as below for reference).
|Item||Premimum BOPP Thermal Lamination Film for Book Covers|
|Material||BOPP + EVA||Roll Width||from 180mm to1880mm|
|Thickness||from 17micron to 250 micron||Roll Length||from 300m to 6000m|
|Core Size||1 inch(25.4mm), 3 inch(76.2mm)||Corona Treatment||Single or Double|
|Joint||≤1||Sur.Tension||up to 38 dynes|
|MOQ||2 tons||Shelf Life||12 months|
|Application||Book Cover, Brochures, Leaflets, Sweet Boxes, Cosmetics, Shopping
|85℃ ~ 110℃ (185℉ ~ 230℉)|
|10 ~ 18 mpa|
|10 ~ 60 m/min|
You are able to take an order of BOPP Thermal Lamination Film with
specifications like below:
Packaging & Shipping
* One roll 25micron matte lamination film, one carton
* Tens of rolls of thermal lamination film in a pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
* Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro.
* Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
What is BOPP Thermal Lamination Film ?
Thermal lamination film is produced by multi extrusion coating
It is consisted of two layers. One is plastic film, of which mainly
is BOPP or PET film, another layer is adhesive glue of EVA .
Thermal Lamination Film is also called dry, hot or heat lamination
Where is BOPP Thermal Lamination Film Used?
Generally, the printing house uses BOPP Thermal Lamination Film
rolls for commercial and school printings.
it can also be used to graphic arts large format.
the transparent film lamination, bright/shine/glossy or matte/dull,
is heated as protection on the paper cover.
Sometimes people call it as paper lamination film used by heating
eva adhesive glue into paper substrates.
To be specifica, the application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film
Roll can be used to:
Textbook covers | Brochures | Leaflets | Sweet boxes and diaries |
Shopping bags | Cosmetics boxes
How to Use BOPP Thermal Lamination Film ?
Lamination process is of joining two or more layers, aimed for
protecting the prints.
we need a hot laminator, or called thermal (heat,dry) lamination
roller machine, to use Thermal Lamination Film by melting its EVA
adhesive onto paper surface.
During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under
reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small
Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or
* Samples for testing are available and free
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of
* 5 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 850 tons per month
* Thickness from 17micron to 250 micron
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel outer diameter: 240mm to 380mm(upon reel length and width)
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
About Responsibility and After-sale Service
* 9 months warranty
* In case of any quality problem happens, you must be equivalently
Send us an inquiry to get update BOPP thermal laminating film price
and free sample for test.
Whats App: +8618950122853